How do I access Whogohost cPanel?
Accessing Terminal on cPanel
- Open the putty program on your PC.
- Input the hostname: type the hostname of the server eg:example.example.com.
- Input the port (Your SSH port is 22)
- Click on Open to connect to your hosting account.
- Input your username (This should be the username of your hosting account)
How do I log into cPanel directly?
To log in to the cPanel interface, perform the following steps: Enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 service port in your preferred browser (for example, https://198.51.100.1:2083 ). Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box. Enter your password in the Password text box.
How do I upload my cPanel site to Whogohost?
How to upload files on your cPanel through File Manager
- Log into Cpanel.
- Under the Files section, click on file manager. …
- Click on public_html.
- Click on upload on the header section.
- Click on select files and go to where you have your files on your local system.
How do I create a cPanel account on Whogohost?
Ensure that our support team provides you with your child nameservers if not, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the ADD button to create the package. Congratulations, you have just created a new cPanel account!
How do I find my cPanel account?
How To Create A New cPanel in WHM – cPanel Setup
- Login to the WHM.
- Click Account Functions.
- Click the icon Create a New Account.
- Under Domain Information enter the domain, username, password (twice) and the contact email address.
- In the Package section select the package your have already created.
Why can’t I log into cPanel?
most probably cPanel access ports are blocked on the side of your ISP, local computer, network, firewall or antivirus. In such cases you can use http://cpanel.example.com as it’s using HTTP port 80, which is available for everyone in the Internet. Also, you can check if a specific port is blocked using Telnet command.
Why cPanel is not opening?
One of the common reason for cPanel access failure is IP block on the server. Most cPanel hosting servers maintain a firewall to avoid hackers. When there is a suspicious access from any IP address, it immediately blocks it to avoid further misuse.
How do I upload my website to cPanel?
Uploading your website in cPanel guide
Select the Web Root (public_html/www) option and press the Go button. You will now see the File Manager screen. Click on the Upload icon. Press the Browse button to select the file you wish to upload.
How do I upload a folder to cPanel?
To Upload a File to the cPanel File Manager
On the left side, click the folder to which you would like to upload files. The folder contents will be displayed on the right side. Click “Upload” in the top toolbar. A new browser tab or window will open for file upload.
How do you make a Whogohost account?
Create a new email account
Click on the Email hosting service. Go to the product page for your email hosting product you have purchased. Click on Manage Email Accounts. You will be redirected and automatically logged into the admin area of your email hosting account.