How do I enable MultiPHP in cPanel?
System administrators can enable or disable PHP-FPM through WHM’s MultiPHP Manager interface (WHM >> Home >> Software >> MultiPHP Manager).
Where is PHP selector in cPanel?
Getting started with CloudLinux OS Shared
cPanel users can find PHP Selector functionality under the “Select PHP version” in their cPanel home page.
What is PHP selector in cPanel?
PHP Selector is a CloudLinux component that sits on top of CageFS. It allows each user to select PHP version and module based on their needs. In order for the PHP Selector to work it requires an account to have CageFS enabled.
How do I manage PHP version in cPanel?
Change the PHP Version on Your Sites
- Login to cPanel.
- Click the MultiPHP Manager link in the Software section of cPanel.
- Check the box for the site or sites you wish to update.
- Select the desired PHP Version from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Apply button.
How do I install MultiPHP INI Editor in cPanel?
Here is how to use it:
- Login to cPanel.
- In the Software section, click on MultiPHP INI Editor.
- Under Configure PHP INI basic settings click the dropdown menu that says — Select a location —
- Select the domain you would like to make changes to.
- When finished making changes, click Apply.
How do I enable PHP version in cPanel?
Now, let’s learn how to do that ourselves!
- Step 1: Login to your cPanel.
- Step 2: Click on the Select PHP Version tool under Software:
- Step 3: Select the desired PHP version from the drop down list, then click on Set as current and Save the change: That’s it! The new PHP version is already enabled for your user.
How do I change PHP version to subdomain in cPanel?
Login to cPanel. Once logged into cPanel, click on the “MultiPHP Manager” located in the Software section of cPanel. Then on a next screen Select the domain or subdomain you wish to change to a new PHP version, and select which version of PHP you need. Finally, click Apply.
How do I change PHP settings in cPanel?
- Login to the cPanel.
- Find the File Manager in File section of the cPanel. …
- Navigate to the directory where you will either save or edit the PHP. …
- Edit the section of the PHP. …
- Click on SAVE CHANGES in the top right hand corner in order to save your modifications or additions to the file.
How do I update PHP version in cPanel?
Want to know your website’s PHP version?
- Log into cPanel.
- In the Software section, click the PHP Selector icon.
- Navigate to the directory of the website you wish to upgrade the PHP. …
- From the dropdown menu, select the version of PHP you want to use, then click upgrade.
What does this mean your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress?
Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress. This is caused when the PHP code in your site is not compatible with the version of PHP your site is currently using. More specifically, the issue is with the outdated MySQL extension which was removed as of PHP 7.0.
What is PHP FPM service?
PHP-FPM (an acronym of FastCGI Process Manager) is a hugely-popular alternative PHP (Hypertext Processor) FastCGI implementation. As you may or may not know, PHP is one of the biggest open-source software programming languages utilized online.
What is CageFS?
CageFS is a virtualized file system and a set of tools to lock each user in its own ‘cage’. Each customer will have its own fully functional filesystem, with all the system files, tools, etc.
How do I change PHP settings in WordPress?
Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress. You can now modify your php settings by going to the settings page located under wp-admin/tools. php? page=custom-php-settings.