How do I add SPF and DKIM records in cPanel?
Enable SPF and DKIM
- Login to your cPanel account.
- Scroll down and select the ‘Authentication icon’ from the e-mail category.
- Then a new window will open and here you can see the options to enable SPF and DKIM records. Click ‘Enable’ and the records will be added to the DNS zone.
How do I change my SPF record in cPanel?
Guide to Edit Your SPF Record on cPanel Accelerated 2
- Go to Add a record (or edit your record if you already have one).
- Name: enter the name of your domain or subdomain used in your sender e-mail address.
- TTL: enter 14400.
- Type: select TXT.
- TXT Data: Enter your SPF record (e.g. v=spf1 a mx ~all)
- Save your modifications.
Where is DKIM record in cPanel?
- Log into cPanel as your account username.
- Navigate to the following location. cPanel: Home -> Email -> Email Deliverability.
- Locate the domain you wish to check, and click the “Manage” button.
- On the following page, you will find the two records: DKIM and SPF.
What tool in cPanel can I use to easily configure SPF and DKIM?
Email Deliverability is an effective set of anti-spoofing and anti-spamming tools available in cPanel. The Email Deliverability table displays your cPanel account’s domains and allows you to address any existing problems with your mail-related DNS records – SPF and DKIM.
Is DKIM better than SPF?
Is it necessary to use both SPF and DKIM? While not mandatory, it’s highly recommended to use both SPF and DKIM to protect your email domains from spoofing attacks and fraud while also increasing your email deliverability.
How do I change my SPF namecheap?
The following steps will show you how to add them:
- Log in to your Namecheap account. …
- Go to the Advanced DNS tab and click Add New Record.
- Type: TXT Record.
- Host: @
- Value: enter the SPF record provided by MoonMail.
- TTL: automatic.
- Click on the Save all changes button.
How do I create a DKIM record in cPanel?
To enable DKIM and/or SPF in cPanel:
- Go to yourdomain.com/cpanel and log in.
- Navigate to EMAIL section, look for Email Deliverability option.
- Look for the specific domain name and click the Manage button.
- On the DKIM section click the GENERATE LOCAL DKIM KEY button. …
- Click the INSTALL THE SUGGESTED RECORD.
What is SPF record in cPanel?
SPF record or Sender Policy Framework is a TXT record that works as a security mechanism that prevents other people from sending emails on your behalf
How do I add an SPF record to my domain?
How to Build Your SPF Record in 5 Simple Steps
- Step 1: Gather IP addresses used to send email. The first step to implement SPF is to identify which mail servers you use to send email from your domain. …
- Step 2: Make a list of your sending domains. …
- Step 3: Create your SPF record. …
- Step 4: Publish your SPF to DNS. …
- Step 5: Test!
How do I update my DKIM record?
Click on your domain from the list displayed. Under the DNS Management section, click Manage DNS. First click the TXT Records button to add the DKIM TXT record and then click the Add TXT Record button displayed below it.
Where is the SPF record located?
An SPF (Sender Policy Framework) record is a type of TXT record in your DNS zone file. SPF records help identify which mail servers are permitted to send email on behalf of your domain. Adding an SPF record can help detect and prevent email spoofing. Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
What is SPF and DKIM?
Summing Up. In a nutshell, SPF allows email senders to define which IP addresses are allowed to send mail for a particular domain. DKIM on the other hand, provides an encryption key and digital signature that verifies that an email message was not forged or altered.
How do I create a DKIM record for my domain?
- Step 1: Determine which domains are allowed to send outbound mail on its behalf.
- Step 2: Create the DKIM public/private keys and the policy record. …
- Step 3:Create TXT records using the DKIM information created from these wizards. …
- Policy records: …
- Step 4:Be sure that your existing sending MTA’s support DKIM.
How do I authenticate emails in cPanel?
In the “DOMAINS” section of cPanel, click the “Zone Editor” link or icon. Click the “Manage” link for the domain that you want to configure DMARC authentication for. Click the little down arrow on the right side of the “Add Record” button and select “Add TXT Record.”
What is manage DKIM service?
DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail) is an email security standard designed to make sure messages aren’t altered in transit between the sending and recipient servers. It uses public-key cryptography to sign email with a private key as it leaves a sending server.