How do I remove a domain from cPanel?
How to remove Addon Domain in cPanel?
- Login to the cPanel account.
- Go to the Addon Domains.
- Under the Modify Add-on Domains, You can remove the Domain. Click on Remove Button.
- You will be asked for confirmation to remove the Add-on domains. Click on Remove. Get cPanel Hosting.
How do I remove a website from hosting?
In order to do so, open Hosting → Manage:
- Scroll down and you will see Add Website section:
- Once there, select the domain you wish to remove and click on Delete:
How do I delete my website on siteground?
Find the website you want to delete in your Client Area > Websites and click All Site Options next to it. Then click on the kebab menu right next to the Site Tools button and select Delete.
How do you take a siteground site down?
To suspend a website, go to your Client Area > Websites, choose the preferred one and click on Manage. Go to the kebab menu and click on Offline Mode. A new pop-up window will show up. To complete the change, click on Confirm.
How do I remove a domain from siteground?
Go to Site Tools > Domain > Parked Domains > click Delete (delete icon) next to the entry for the desired parked domain name.
How do I change my primary domain on SiteGround?
Log in to your SiteGround account and click the Websites option at the top of the screen to go to the website management screen. Find the website whose primary domain name you want to change, and click on the three dots to the right to reveal the shortcut menu. Select the Change Primary Domain option.
How do I change my SiteGround plan?
Go to Services > Hosting. Find the plan you want to downgrade in your Hosting plans list, click Manage and then click on the kebab menu. Select the Downgrade option from there.
How do I get a refund from SiteGround?
Quick Guide: How To Cancel SiteGround and Get a Full Refund
- Log in to your SiteGround account dashboard.
- Click Services. …
- Click the three little dots to the right of your hosting plan. …
- Click Cancel. …
- Choose when to cancel your service. …
- Confirm that your websites will be deleted. …
- Provide a reason. …
- Click Confirm.
How do I make my website private in cPanel?
If you have provided login access to your cPanel to multiple people, you might want to consider password-protecting some directories.
How to Password Protect A Directory
- Step 1: Click on Directory Privacy. …
- Step 2: Click on Edit. …
- Step 3: Enter A Name for the Directory. …
- Step 4: Password Protect the Directory.
What is SiteGround staging?
The SiteGround Staging tool is designed to provide our WordPress users with an easy-to-use way to create and manage development copies of their websites. If you don’t want to make experiments on your site that your visitors will see or even break it while developing a new feature – that’s the right tool for you.
When you attempt to access your site, you receive a “This site is currently unavailable” error, or a database error. Typing in the website address again may reveal additional information. When this happens, it occurs because the DNN website is having problems communicating with its database.