How do I add another user to cPanel?
How to Add a New User in cPanel
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Scroll to the Preferences section and click on User Manager.
- Once User Manager opens, click the Add User button to begin creating a new user account.
- Create the new user account by filling in the form provided. …
- Specify the services the user can access.
How do I add a user to my GoDaddy account?
How to Add a User to Your GoDaddy Account
- Sign in to your GoDaddy account here.
- Click on Account Settings located under the drop-down menu found in the upper right corner.
- Select Delegate Access from the My Profile Menu.
- Under People who can access my account, click on Invite to Access.
How do I manage users in cPanel?
Go to the cPanel dashboard then click Preferences then click User Manager.
- Adding a new user. To add a new user, go to the User Manager interface and click “Add User” Button. …
- Deleting an account. You may decide to delete a user account using your User Manager. …
- Editing an account. …
- Changing the account password.
How do I access cPanel on GoDaddy?
You can also access your GoDaddy cPanel interface directly through the URL input field on your web browser. Insert your domain name, followed by /cpanel. At this point, your browser should point you to the cPanel login page. From here, you can input your login information and directly access your cPanel tools.
Can cPanel have multiple users?
Unfortunately, you can’t have multiple cPanel users on one account. There is only one cPanel user per account. However, you can easily create multiple cPanel accounts using your Web Host Manager.
How do I add an admin to hosting?
To grant access, click on the profile icon, choose Account Sharing: In the Account Sharing page, click on the Grant access button: And fill the form, inserting the email address of the person, whom you are granting access, their access level, and to which services you are granting access to.
How do I give someone access to my domain?
To share management of your domain:
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- Open Menu. .
- Click Registration settings.
- Under “Domain permissions,” click Add user.
- Enter the email address.
- Confirm you added the user.
How do I give a domain access to GoDaddy?
How to give your developer access to just one domain at GoDaddy
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and click the person icon in the upper right. …
- Select the box to Delegate Access.
- On the right-hand side, under “People who can access my account”, select Invite to Access.
How do I add multiple Email accounts to GoDaddy?
Click Add in the listing for the account to which you want to add email addresses. Go to the Bulk Addresses tab. In the Add Email section, enter the account names (separated by commas) for the email addresses that you want to set up.
What is cPanel username and password?
The username for your account – This is your cPanel username or the domain on the account. The password for your account – This is set when you create the account, and it can also be reset later if you forget.
How do I remove a user from cPanel?
Locate the “Current Users” section at the bottom of the page, and click the “Delete” icon next to the user you want to delete. Then click “Delete User” to confirm. That’s it!
What is my cPanel account?
cPanel is an online Linux-based graphical interface (GUI) used as a control panel to simplify website and server management. cPanel allows you to publish websites, manage domains, organize web files, create email accounts, and more. cPanel is one of the most popular control panels in the United States.
How do I edit my website in GoDaddy cPanel?
In the cPanel File Manager, use the directory tree to browse to the file you want to edit. Right-click the file and select Edit. (Optional) Select any encoding options you want to use and then select Edit. Edit your file, and then select Save Changes.
Is cPanel free with GoDaddy?
Web Hosting with cPanel (Free Trial with Domain) | GoDaddy Community.