How to login. In order to access each domain name’s cPanel you should login to WHM (Web Host Manager) or directly access cPanel for the specific domain at https://yourIPaddress:2083/ We are going to provide the steps via WHM. Navigate to your browser and type https://yourIPaddress:2087/ and enter your credentials.
Where is the File Manager in cPanel?
Accessing File Manager
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Scroll to the Files section and click on File Manager.
- This will open the File Manager where you will be shown a hierarchical list of your main folders.
How do I edit WHM files?
Editing a file using the HTML Editor
- Log in to cPanel. …
- In the FILES section of the cPanel home screen, click File Manager:
- In the File Manager main window, select the file that you want to edit.
- Click the HTML Editor icon:
- Select the character set encoding that the file uses. …
- Click Edit.
How do I open WHM files?
To access WHM, enter the IP address or domain and the 2087 port in your preferred browser.
To log in with your WHM account, perform the following steps:
- Enter your WHM username in the Username text box.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click Log in. The WHM Home interface will appear.
How do I view files in cPanel?
- Log into cPanel & click “File Manager” under the files panel.
- Click “settings” in the top right of the file manager.
- Choose the Document Root (usually you can leave this as the default)
- Check the box titled “Show Hidden Files (dotfiles) & click Save.
How do I use File Manager in mainframe?
Select the fields and records that you want to work with, adjust how fields are displayed, select fields for copying, and set the contents of fields for created data. Code record identification and selection criteria within File Manager panels, or use the File Manager REXX interface to code complex criteria.
How do I change a file type in cPanel?
Luckily, the cPanel Images Converter can change all of the image files in a directory with a few clicks. Click the name of the directory where the files to be converted are located. Choose the new file type from the drop-down menu for the image you wish to convert. Click the “Convert” button.
Where is Public_html in cPanel?
public_html folder is located inside your File Manager in your cPanel. Take me to my File Manager folder.
How do I upload folders to cPanel File Manager?
To upload a file in File Manager:
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the Files section, click File Manager.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click on Settings.
- Select Web Root and Show Hidden Files (dotfiles), then click Save. …
- Locate and click the folder where you’d like to upload files.
Can I access WHM but not cPanel?
Are you sure you’ve been granted access to WHM? Only reseller users and root-level users have access to WHM. Regular cPanel users do not have access to WHM.
How do I open WHM in Godaddy cPanel?
Use your domain name to access WHM over an encrypted connection (for example, https://coolexample.com:2087). Use your domain name to access WHM over an unencrypted connection (for example, http://coolexample.com:2086). Leave the Username set to “root”, enter your Password, and then select Log in.
How do I view .ENV files in cPanel?
Fixes for ‘. env’ file not showing in cPanel
- Log in to the cPanel account.
- Under Files click File Manager.
- Click Settings in the upper right corner.
- Select the Document Root and check the box for Show hidden files and click Save.
Select View > Show > Hidden items.
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.