Only the host or the cohost host can record a meeting. You can record the meeting only if the recording option is available. If a cohost records the meeting, the meeting host still receives and owns the recording after the meeting ends.
Can anyone record a Webex meeting?
Only the host, alternate host, or presenter can start recording, and recording can be controlled from the desktop app. If you are an attendee and not a presenter, you should ask the host to record for you.
How do I record a Webex meeting when not hosting?
How to Record Webex Meeting Without Permission Using QuickTime Player:
- Launch QuickTime Player. …
- When a new window appears, click the little triangle button. …
- Once the Webex meeting begins, click the “Record” button to start capturing the Webex meeting.
Who can record a Webex event?
Only the host or an alternate host can record a meeting. You can set up recording before a session or activate it during a session. NOTE: Webex videos are stored for 180 days.
How do I record a Webex meeting without participant?
How to record Webex meetings
- Join your Webex meeting and start Vmaker on your system. …
- Select the screen mode you want to record with. …
- Select the audio input source of your choice. …
- Set the resolution of your recording for better clarity. …
- Click the “Start Recording” button or press the hotkey ⌘^1 to start your recording.
How do I know if a Webex meeting is being recorded?
If you clicked Record during your meeting, you will see the recording indicator on the top-right of your window informing you that the meeting is being recorded. After the meeting, you can also check your Meetings list on your Webex site to see if your meeting was successfully recorded. Sign in to your Webex site.
How do I record audio only on Webex?
Start a Webex meeting. In the meeting window, go to the Meeting, Session or Event menu, select Recorder Settings and then choose Record on This Computer. Note: Verify the Record Audio from This Computer option is checked.
Can Webex detect third party screen recording?
No. Websites cannot detect screen recording.
Can Webex detect cheating?
WebEx cannot detect cheating or track cheats when students are taking exams because it does not have any proctor software within its functionality. The application can only help in online meetings that can be used as online classes or tests.