How do I set up a paid webinar?
To create paid webinars, connect your Stripe account first.
Step 4: After someone pays, you have three options:
- Send them the link to your private webinar and have them register.
- Send them to a custom registration page in which the registration form for your webinar is embedded.
- Manually add registrants to your webinar.
Where can I host paid webinar?
The best solution for successful paid webinars is here
Join millions of fellow event creators using Eventbrite’s virtual events platform to build and host exclusive online experiences that engage, educate, and entertain.
How do I host a paid webinar on Zoom?
How to enable the feature for your account
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Account Management and then Webinar Settings.
- In the Registration Settings section, click Edit next to Allow option to charge registration fee.
- Check Allow option to charge registration fee.
- Click Connect to PayPal.
How do I collect a payment from a webinar?
To collect a payment after a webinar, create an order form in Jotform with a payment gateway integration. Link to the form during your webinar, possibly in a chat window. Attendees can easily click on the link, fill out the form, and order your product.
How do free webinars make money?
Three Ways to Make Money From Webinars
Similar to an in-person event, sponsored webinars can provide advertising for the sponsor, guest speakers opportunities, special offers or swag for your attendees, and other promotional elements to amplify their brand and message to your audience.
How much should I charge for a webinar?
Webinar pricing for a robust webinar platform ranges anywhere from $150 USD per month to $500+ USD per month depending on your package and unique needs.
Do I have to pay to host a webinar?
People absolutely do pay for webinars. But only if the webinar is actionable and valuable. No one is going to pay for your “How to grow your business in 2020” webinar. It just isn’t valuable.
What is the best way to host a webinar?
The Best Webinar Hosting Websites in 2021
- Livestorm. Livestorm is a browser-based webinar hosting website that allows you to host and attend webinars from any device you want. …
- WebinarJam. …
- ProfiConf. …
- GoToWebinar. …
- Zoom. …
- GlobalMeet Webinar. …
- Zoho Meeting. …
What is needed to host a webinar?
Things needed to do in Webinar content are Script, Presentation, Registration Page, Email signature marketing campaigns, Social Media posts, Blog, Website Promotions. Make sure that content is always branded and matches your website. Have a proper introductory slide on your slide presentation.
What is the difference between a Zoom meeting and webinar?
Meetings are designed to be a collaborative event with all participants being able to screen share, turn on their video and audio, and see who else is in attendance. Webinars are designed so that the host and any designated panelists can share their video, audio and screen. The host can also unmute attendees.
How do I host a free webinar on Zoom?
How To Use Zoom Webinar
- Log In To Your Zoom Account. First, log in to your Zoom account. …
- Select “Schedule My Webinar” Source: Zoom. …
- Select Registration Options. Under “Invite Attendees,” select edit. …
- Select Q&A Settings. …
- Choose Your Webinar Options. …
- Save Your Webinar as a Template. …
- Publicize the Event. …
- Promote your Webinar.
How do I create a paid event on Zoom?
How to create an event for your Zoom Events Hub
- Sign in to Zoom Events.
- Click Create.
- Select Event.
- Under Create Event for, click the drop-down menu and select the Hub that the event will be associated with.
- (Optional) Click Convert an Existing Zoom Meeting / Webinar to a Zoom Event.
How do I register a webinar on Zoom?
How to schedule a webinar with registration
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- In the navigation menu, click Webinars. You will see a list of scheduled webinars.
- Select Schedule a Webinar.
- Choose the desired webinar settings.
- Select the Registration option to require registration. …
- Click Schedule.
How do you use Zoom payment?
Zoom accepts credit card and Paypal payments online. To pay by check, wire transfer or ACH, please call 1.888.799.9666. Can I pay quarterly or for more than a year up-front? In most cases, Zoom allows for additional billing cadences such as quarterly.