How do I delete multiple emails in cPanel?
Select Horde if not already your default webmail. Select the folder you wish to remove all the emails from. Click the checkbox next to “From” to select all emails. Choose Delete from the upper left corner.
How do I automatically delete old emails on cPanel?
- Login to your cpanel and click on the Cron jobs icon.
- Next click on the Advanced (Unix Style) button to open the cron manager.
- Now let’s say you want to have *ALL* the emails in your default email accounts inbox deleted that are older than 10 days and have it run at 6:45 AM each day.
How do I delete emails from File Manager in cPanel?
In the domain name folder, go into the email user name folder (the part of the email address before the @ symbol). Select the “cur” and “new” folders and select “Delete” from the menu at the top of the screen.
Where are emails stored on cPanel?
The main cPanel username has an e-mail address by default and its folders are the ones in the /home/username/mail folder.
How do I delete all messages in RoundCube?
Go to the Mail section of Roundcube (you should arrive there by default). Select the folder you want to manage from the list on the left. If you want to delete all files in the folder, Select All at the bottom of the page. Click the Delete icon on top to complete the step.
How do I delete emails from horde?
Deleting Emails in Horde
- Log in to Horde via Webmail Sign-in.
- Click the checkbox next to the From to select the email messages you want to delete.
- Click Delete to delete the selected email(s).
How do I mass delete emails in Webmail?
Deleting multiple messages in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Navigate to the folder you would like to delete the messages from (e.g. Inbox). …
- Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard. …
- Right-click on the selected messages and select Delete.
- This will now delete all the highlighted emails at once.
How do I delete emails from webmail?
Log in to Webmail with your username and password. In your email inbox, choose the message that you would like to delete and do one of the following: Click the email and click Delete in the the menu bar. Right-click the email and select Delete from the options menu.
How do I backup my cPanel email account?
How to backup and restore emails in cPanel manually
- Login to your old cPanel account.
- Go to Backup Wizard -> Back Up -> Full Backup.
- Click on the “Generate Backup” button.
- Download the backup file from File Manager -> home/username.
- Extract the file and go to homedir -> mail -> domain.com (folder).