Use WHM’s Edit a Package interface (WHM >> Home >> Packages >> Edit a Package) to edit the theme setting for the default package or other packages you have created. Making a change to a package will reapply the package settings to the accounts.
How do I change my WordPress theme in cPanel?
To do this, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel. …
- In the FILES section of the cPanel home screen, click File Manager:
- In the left sidebar, click the name of the folder where WordPress is installed. …
- Navigate to the wp-content/themes folder.
- Right-click the folder of the currently installed theme, and then click Rename.
How do I find my cPanel theme?
Use WHM’s Customization interface (WHM >> Home >> cPanel >> Customization) to apply changes to this interface. WHM — The theme that appears in the WHM interface. You and your WHM users will see this theme.
How do I change my Bluehost cPanel theme?
Changing The Theme
Go To the Account Functions section. Select Modify An Account. Choose the account in question, then change the theme to paper_lantern. When prompted, choose “Keep this account on package “default” (not recommended).” (It is recommended this time.)
How do I manually change WordPress theme?
To do that, go to Appearance » Themes from the left sidebar of the WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to hover the mouse cursor over the theme you want to use and then click on the Activate button to change the WordPress theme. Now you can visit the homepage of your website to see the new theme in action.
How do I upload a template to cPanel?
To upload a custom website template, perform the following steps:
- Select the tab that corresponds to the template that you wish to edit. For more information, read the Template types section.
- Under Upload Your Own Template, click Choose File.
- Browse to the template file on your local computer.
- Click Upload Template.
How do I contact cPanel?
- Call us. +1.713.529.0800.
- E-mail. Send us a message.
How do I change my cPanel to dark theme?
How to enable Dark mode in cPanel
- Log into cPanel account.
- Go to Preferences >> Change Style.
- Click the Apply button on the Dark style area.
How do I change my Bluehost template?
Changing your WordPress theme takes only 3 steps. Login and click “My Sites” and then select “Themes.” On the Theme page it shows you the current theme in use at the top of the page as well as potential themes below. You can use the search bar to browse for a new site theme or scroll down to see additional choices.
How do I change my WordPress theme without going live?
Another way to change WordPress themes without going live is to use the Theme Switcha Plugin.
Use the Theme Switcha Plugin
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to ‘Plugins’ then click ‘Add New’.
- Users can either search for the plugin on the search bar or upload it.
- Upload the plugin and activate it.
How do I change my theme?
Turn dark theme on or off
- Open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under Display Options, tap Theme.
- Select the theme for this device: Light—White background with dark text. Dark—Black background with light text. System default—Uses the Android device’s setting.
How do I change my WordPress theme without losing content?
How to Change a WordPress Theme (Without Breaking Your Website)
- Set up a staging copy of your website.
- Install your new theme and preview it.
- Activate your new theme.
- Resolve errors and replace missing elements.
- Push your staging website live.