How do I completely remove Apache?
run apt-get purge apache2 .
A very simple and straightforward way that worked for me is as follows:
- Stop apache2 . …
- Uninstall Apache2 and its dependent packages. …
- Use autoremove option to get rid of other dependencies. …
- Check whether there are any configuration files that have not been removed.
Does Windows 10 have Apache?
If you are planning to install Apache, PHP, and MySQL on Windows 10 machine, then you can do so by choosing any of the two options given below: You can use any ready-to-use packages like WampServer, XAMPP, etc. You can make your own fully functional WAMP server (Manual Installation).
How do I stop Apache from starting in Windows?
- Click the start button and type CMD (if on Windows Vista or later and Apache is installed as a service make sure this is an elevated command prompt)
- In the command window that appears type cd C:xamppapachebin (the default installation path for Xampp)
- Then type httpd -k restart.
How do I uninstall Apache Tomcat?
Uninstalling Tomcat as a Windows Service
- Open a command prompt. You must run C:WindowsSystem32cmd.exe as Administrator.
- Change directories to the
- Type the following command: service.bat uninstall.
How do I uninstall Apache on Debian 10?
Your comment on this answer:
- First stop the apache2 service if it is running with: sudo service apache2 stop.
- Now remove and clean up all the apache2 packages with: sudo apt-get purge apache2 apache2-utils apache2.2-bin apache2-common //or sudo apt-get purge apache2 apache2-utils apache2-bin apache2.2-common.
How do I uninstall Apache from Raspberry Pi?
To remove it I used the command sudo apt-get purge apache2 and then deleted the directory /etc/apache2 with the command rm -r apache2 .
Where is Apache installed on Windows?
Installing Apache for Windows
- the directory to install Apache into (the default is Program FilesApache GroupApache although you can change this to any other directory)
- the start menu name (default is “Apache Web Server”)
- the installation type. The “Typical” option installs everything except the source code.
How do I know if Apache is installed?
How to Check the Apache Version
- Open terminal application on your Linux, Windows/WSL or macOS desktop.
- Login to remote server using the ssh command.
- To see Apache version on a Debian/Ubuntu Linux, run: apache2 -v.
- For CentOS/RHEL/Fedora Linux server, type command: httpd -v.
What version of Apache do I have Windows?
Find the Server Status section and click Apache Status. You can start typing “apache” in the search menu to quickly narrow your selection. The current version of Apache appears next to the server version on the Apache status page.
How do I know if Apache is installed on Windows?
Navigate to your XAMPP folder, enter your Apache folder, enter your bin folder, right click on httpd.exe. The tabs on the top will be General/ Compatibility/ Details/ Previous Versions, we want the Details tab and there it will list the File version and Product version.
How do I know if Apache is running on Windows?
Bring up the task manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc . Go to the Processes tab and sort by Image Name. In Server 2012, go to the Details tab and sort by Name. Look for apache.exe (or httpd.exe) and check the User Name column.
What is the Apache service name?
In Ubuntu and Debian, the Apache service is named apache2 , while in Red Hat based system such as CentOS, the name of the service is httpd . This article explains how to start, stop, and restart Apache on the most popular Linux distributions.
How do I uninstall a Windows service?
Uninstall using InstallUtil.exe utility
The Developer Command Prompt for Visual Studio appears. After the executable for a service is deleted, the service might still be present in the registry. If that’s the case, use the command sc delete to remove the entry for the service from the registry.
How do I delete a server in eclipse?
- In Eclipse Window–>Preferences–>Server–>Runtime Environments and delete server definition from there.
- Change directory to workspace.
- Then under workspace folder follow this path . metadata. pluginsorg. eclipse. core. runtime. …
- At the same directory delete org. eclipse. wst. server. core. …
- Restart Eclipse.