php in the Web server document root (installdir/apache2/htdocs/ for Apache or installdir/nginx/html for NGINX). Make sure the Web server is running, open a browser and type http://localhost/phptest.php. You should then see a screen showing detailed information about the PHP version you are using and installed modules.
How do I know which PHP is being used?
The most reliable way of finding out what version of PHP is used for that specific website is to use the phpinfo() function, which prints various information about the PHP server, including its version. Once you find out what PHP version you have, either remove the file or restrict the access to it.
How do I know if Apache is installed PHP?
Open a bash shell terminal and use the command “php –version” or “php -v” to get the version of PHP installed on the system.
How do I find where PHP is installed?
Check PHP Install Path On Windows.
It is very easy for you to check PHP install path on Windows, because install PHP on Windows is just download the PHP zip file and unzip it to a local folder, then you can run it in a dos window like below. In below example, the php install path is C:xamppphp.
How do I know if PHP is installed on Windows?
Show activity on this post.
- First open your cmd.
- Then go to php folder directory, Suppose your php folder is in xampp folder on your c drive. Your command would then be: cd c:xamppphp.
- After that, check your version: php -v.
How do I check if Composer is installed?
You can check your installed composer version using a command composer -v at the current path. Such as: composer -v.
How do I find PHP path in Windows?
- Find your PHP installation directory and copy it somewhere (your clipboard is a good place) …
- Right-click on the “Start menu”
- Click “System”
- Click “Advanced system settings”
- Click “Environment Variables…”
- Select the “Path” variable (in your user or in the system list)
- Click “Edit…”
- Click “New”
How do I run PHP on Windows 10?
How to Install PHP
- Step 1: Download the PHP files. You’ll need the PHP Windows installer. …
- Step 2: Extract the files. …
- Step 3: Configure php. …
- Step 4: Add C:php to the path environment variable. …
- Step 5: Configure PHP as an Apache module. …
- Step 6: Test a PHP file.
How do I check Apache version?
How to Check the Apache Version
- Open terminal application on your Linux, Windows/WSL or macOS desktop.
- Login to remote server using the ssh command.
- To see Apache version on a Debian/Ubuntu Linux, run: apache2 -v.
- For CentOS/RHEL/Fedora Linux server, type command: httpd -v.
How do I know my localhost PHP version?
“how to get php version in xampp” Code Answer
- Open command prompt.
- Locate directory using cd C:/Xampp/php.
- Type command php -v.
- You will get your php version details.