Go to your GoDaddy product page. Under Web Hosting, next to the Linux Hosting account you want to use, click Manage. In the account Dashboard, in the Settings section, next to Primary Domain, click Manage. Select or enter the domain you want to use, and then click Change Domain.
How do I change my domain hosting?
Click on the Hosting tab and then select the hosting plan you want to change the domain for. In the Hosting Details section, click CHANGE DOMAIN. Choose a domain from the list, or Manually assign a domain, and click Update to finalize the change.
Can I move my website from GoDaddy to another host?
You can migrate a website to another server by using a backup created in GoDaddy Pro. Note: You need to enable Premium Backups in order to clone the website. Log in to your GoDaddy Pro account.
How do I connect my domain to my GoDaddy hosting?
How to connect your domain name to your hosting account
- Login to your GoDaddy account.
- Go to the management page for the domain name you’d like to connect your hosting account to.
- Go to the “Manage DNS” page of the selected domain name.
- Scroll to “Nameservers”
How do I remove my main domain from hosting?
Removing a Domain from a Shared, VPS, or Dedicated Hosting Account
- Log in to the Account Control Center (ACC)
- In the left sidebar, click Domains, then click Manage Your Domain Names in the drop-down.
- In the Domain Name category, click the name of the domain you want to remove.
How much does it cost to host website on GoDaddy?
Hosting one website with GoDaddy’s Economy plan costs $2.99 a month the first year, and $7.99 after. For unlimited websites (Deluxe plan), it’s $4.99 per month the first year, and $8.99 after. There are advanced plans (Ultimate and Maximum) with better performance, starting at $16.99 per month after renewal.
How do I remove a domain from my GoDaddy hosting?
Cancel DNS hosting
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you’ll be working with. Or, select the check mark icon and Select All.
- Select DNS > Cancel DNS Hosting.
- Check the box to confirm cancellation.
- Select Save.
How do I remove a domain from GoDaddy?
Delete my domain
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? …
- Check the box next to the domain(s) you’ll be deleting. …
- Select More > Delete.
- Confirm the domains being deleted and check the box next to Yes, I consent to delete the selected domains..
- Select Continue.
How do I remove one website from my hosting GoDaddy?
Remove my site
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, select Manage All.
- For the website you want to remove, select Remove from the. menu.
- Type Remove, then select Remove.