To access cPanel without using your domain name, you can use https://server.a2hosting.com:2083, where server represents the server name for your account.
How do I access cPanel directly?
To access cPanel, enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 port in your preferred browser.
To log in with your cPanel account, perform the following steps:
- Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click Log in. The cPanel Tools interface will appear.
How can I access my cPanel site without a domain?
How To Access Your cPanel (And Site) Using Temporary URL
- Go to the following URL to find the IP address of your web host. http://domaintoip.com/ …
- Open your Web browser and type in the temporary address of your cPanel in the following format. …
- Provide your cPanel login credentials to log in to cPanel.
Is cPanel the same as hosting?
cPanel hosting is essentially Linux-based web hosting that includes an installation of cPanel. The hosting plan provides a cPanel account to control your web hosting elements. With that in mind, cPanel can be used in different types of hosting, including shared, dedicated, and managed WordPress hosting.
Why can’t I log in to cPanel?
If you still cannot log in through the cPanel login page, try resetting the password following this article. In case you cannot log in even with the new reset details, there might be a block on the server side. To resolve the issue, contact our Support and we will investigate the issue.
Is cPanel free?
cPanel is not free. However, test licenses are available for new users. For information about a test license, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not recommend or support installing cPanel on your PC.
How do I open my cPanel email?
Log in to cPanel. In the EMAIL section of the cPanel home screen, click Email Accounts. Under Email Accounts, locate the e-mail account that you want to access, and then click Check Email. Alternatively, you can use the URL http://www.example.com:2096, where example.com is your domain name, to access webmail.
Where is the temporary URL in cPanel?
cPanel temporary URL is a link that helps users access their site via the server IP address, instead of the domain name. The format of this temporary URL is usually ‘ http://ipaddress/~user/’. The ‘ipaddress’ used is the server’s shared IP address.
How do I run a website without a domain?
Best Web Hosting Plans for Sites Without a Domain Name
- Wix. The go-to resource for first-time site owners (and even experienced developers, thanks to Wix Code), the extremely trustworthy site builder Wix enables users to create a free website on the wixsite.com domain. …
- WordPress.com. …
How do I find my cPanel IP address?
Log into your cPanel. To the right, under the General Information section, click on the Server Information link. Under the Item column, locate Shared IP Address. The IP address assigned to your account will be displayed to the right, under the Detail column.
How do I manage cPanel?
cPanel is where you’ll come to:
- Connect domain names to your hosting.
- Set up emails for your site.
- Install WordPress (or another content management system)
- Back up your website.
- Upload files to your server.
- Check your bandwidth and other usage stats.
- Change various security settings.
- Install add-on apps on your server.
How do I access my WordPress dashboard from cPanel?
Access WordPress Dashboard from cPanel
- Login to the cPanel account.
- Navigate to the “Softaculous Apps Installer” menu and you will see a list of scripts available for us to install. …
- This action will redirect you to the WordPress installation page.
How do I log into cPanel SiteGround?
Alternatively, you access Site Tools by typing tools.siteground.com in your browser and log in with the username and password of your SiteGround Client Area. You can view or change your SiteGround Client Area and Site Tools logins from the Login & Profile menu.
Why cPanel is blocking my IP?
Exceeding the number of failed cPanel login attempts
When you were not able to log into cPanel for the first time, please do not try to do it as many times as possible. Once you have used the incorrect login details 20 times in 300 seconds, the IP gets blocked.
How do I access my cPanel email from Gmail?
To do this, head over to Google Account sign up page. Fill in your name and then instead of entering a new email address click Use my current email address instead. Then enter the cPanel email address you have connected to your Gmail account, and choose a password. When you’re done, click Next.