How do I factory reset my cPanel?
Factory Reset Your cPanel Account.
- The six main steps that would help you reset your account are – …
- First and foremost step – Create a backup. …
- Delete all your addon/sub/parked domains. …
- Delete all your files. …
- Delete all your email addresses. …
- Delete all FTP accounts. …
- Delete all your databases and associated users.
How do I delete everything from cPanel?
To do this, you can use the cPanel File Manager:
- Log in to cPanel. …
- In the FILES section of the cPanel home screen, click File Manager:
- In the File Manager Directory Selection dialog box, select Web Root, and then click Go.
- Click Select All, and then click Delete.
- In the Delete dialog box, click Delete File(s).
How do I reset my cPanel account from WHM?
Reset cPanel Through WHM
- Login to WHM with your login credentials.
- In search box type “List Accounts“.
- You can find all your client accounts on the particular server.
- Select the Exact domain that you want to reset it.
- Click and move to cPanel.
How do I reset cPanel namecheap?
If you would like to log in through cPanel login page, you can reset the password following these steps:
- Click Reset Password on the main cPanel login page:
- Enter your cPanel username and click on Reset password:
- On the next page, enter your contact email address and click on the Send Security Code button:
What is file manager in cPanel?
cPanel File Manager gives you useful options to quickly manage your files within the cPanel interface. It’s easy to use and it removes the hassles of using FTP. You can create, upload, modify or remove files from this interface.
How do I reset my cPanel email password?
Change Your Email Password in cPanel
- Log into cPanel.
- Under Mail, click Email Accounts.
- On the right of your email account, click MANAGE.
- Type a new password.
- Click UPDATE EMAIL SETTINGS at the bottom.
How do I change my cPanel login?
Can I change my cPanel account username?
- Go to the Hosting List menu in the bar on the left. Click Manage next to the subscription:
- On the next page, chose the Change cPanel username in the Account Actions drop-down menu:
- Enter the new cPanel username and agree to the disclaimer:
How do I contact cPanel?
- Call us. +1.713.529.0800.
- E-mail. Send us a message.
How do I reset cPanel password from client area?
You may change your cPanel password from the Client Area:
- Click on Manage Products & Services.
- Choose the service you wish to affect (if you have several services).
- Click on Change Password.
- Specify the new password, confirm it, and click on Update.
Why cPanel is blocking my IP?
Exceeding the number of failed cPanel login attempts
When you were not able to log into cPanel for the first time, please do not try to do it as many times as possible. Once you have used the incorrect login details 20 times in 300 seconds, the IP gets blocked.
How do I access my cPanel?
You can login to your cPanel using the address bar of your browser. Type in your website address followed by a colon and then 2083. Accessing your cPanel would look like this https://yoursite.com:2083. You can also log in to your cPanel by typing in /cpanel after your website address.