Can you get a refund on MCProHosting?
Refund and Disputes
Servers are eligible for full refunds within one (1) twenty-four (24) hour day of the creation of the server in our database. This point is not marked by the time at which your initial payment is processed and may differ by several hours or days. Refunds cannot be requested without probable cause.
How do I change my MC Pro host?
To change your server’s version:
- Log into your control panel account.
- On the left side of the control panel click on Server Type.
- In the Server Type area next to Search, enter the name of your desired Server Type in the search bar.
- After locating that server type, select the new version under the Version dropdown menu.
How do I pause my MCProHosting server?
How to Set Your Minecraft Server to Offline Mode Print
- Log in to your server’s control panel and stop your server.
- On the left side click Configuration Files.
- In the Configuration Files area, click Edit File next to the server. …
- Afterward, click Save Changes to confirm those changes.
Is MCProHosting free?
We offer a 7-day free trial of our Villager plan as well as a special deal on the Witch plan for only $1 for the first month! These options are available for new clients only.
How good is MCProHosting?
With its excellent customer service, global data centers, and support for multiple games on the same server, MCProHosting stands out as one of the best Minecraft hosts in the world.
How do I add plugins to MC Pro hosting?
Drag and drop the jar file into the folder on the right-hand side of the FileZilla screen, or right-click and upload the file if you have navigated to it on the left side of your FileZilla screen. 4. Restart your server and the plugin will install and in most cases generate a folder within the plugins folder.
How do I change my world type Mcprohosting?
To change the default world on your server:
- Go on your server’s control panel and stop your server.
- Ensure the world you wish to use is on your server. …
- Once your server is offline, under Quick Options locate the World option.
- In the World option, input the name of the world you wish to set as the default world.
Can you upgrade a server on Mcprohosting?
Yes! You can upgrade or downgrade whenever you wish instantly.
Does MCProHosting auto renew?
MCProHosting is a subscription-based service, meaning that upon purchase, you will be subscribed to automatic payments when your server is due to renew.
Does Minecraft hosting pro support cracked?
You can connect with cracked version and official / premium Minecraft without any restriction. 3.
How do you turn off online mode in Minecraft?
Stop your server.
- Stop your server. …
- On your control panel, navigate to Files > Config Files.
- On the Config Files page, select Server Settings.
- Locate the option called Online Mode and select Disabled from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
- Restart your Minecraft server.
Is server Pro free forever?
That’s right, you can have your own Minecraft server without spending a penny, albeit there are some drawbacks. The free plan can be used indefinitely but you would be missing out on most features and you would have to put up with some annoying ads in the process.
How do I delete my Minehut server?
It is not possible to delete a server on Minehut, however, you can refresh it to a blank slate. In order to reset your server’s plugins and data, complete the following steps: Log in and go to your dashboard by starting the server you want to reset. Click the Stop button, to stop your server.
Is Minecraft server hosting free?
Your Minecraft server will be free forever. However, at any time you can switch to a premium plan, which is a good choice for big communities. In this case, all the data on the server will be saved, such as your installed game servers, their IP addresses, maps, uploaded mods, plugins, etc.