Log in to your Bluehost control panel. If you are not in the cPanel section, select the cPanel tab from the navigation menu that stretches across the top of your screen.
How do I access my cPanel on Bluehost?
Logging In Through the Bluehost Website
- Go to Bluehost.com.
- Click on Login in the top right corner.
- Enter your domain name or email address as the username. It can be any domain assigned to your account.
- Enter your main account password.
- Click the login button.
Where do I find my cPanel?
You can login to your cPanel using the address bar of your browser. Type in your website address followed by a colon and then 2083. Accessing your cPanel would look like this https://yoursite.com:2083. You can also log in to your cPanel by typing in /cpanel after your website address.
Is cPanel password same as Bluehost?
The password for cPanel will be the same password used to log into your account. For help accessing the account, you can review: cPanel Access.
How do I create a cPanel account on Bluehost?
How To Create A New cPanel in WHM – cPanel Setup
- Login to the WHM.
- Click Account Functions.
- Click the icon Create a New Account.
- Under Domain Information enter the domain, username, password (twice) and the contact email address.
- In the Package section select the package your have already created.
How do I install WordPress on Bluehost?
How To Install WordPress – WordPress Installation Guide
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Find the Website section and select Install WordPress.
- Click the Install button.
- Choose the domain name to install it to. …
- If necessary, you can edit the email address, username and password for the new WordPress installation.
How do I connect my WordPress to cPanel?
How To Install WordPress On cPanel?
- Head over to cPanel -> Home -> Software.
- Select Softaculous Apps Installer.
- From the menu on the left, type “WordPress in the search bar.
- Select the WordPress icon that will show up.
- From the menu that appears, click on “Install”.
How do I get to my WordPress dashboard from cPanel?
1) Login to the cPanel account. 2) Navigate to the “Softaculous Apps Installer” menu and you will see a list of scripts available for us to install. Click on the “WordPress” option to navigate to the WordPress installation section. 3) This action will redirect you to the WordPress installation page.
How do I change my Bluehost cPanel username and password?
- Log in to your Bluehost control panel.
- Click the Profile icon towards the top right corner of your screen.
- Click Security in the submenu to manage your passwords.
- Under the Main Password, click the Change Password button.
- Choose the new password you would like to use.
What is cPanel WordPress?
cPanel is a user-friendly dashboard most web hosts provide to make it easy for their users to manage their web hosting accounts. Using cPanel for WordPress hosting, site owners can manage their WordPress websites, email accounts, domain names, database connection, etc. without any sort of technical knowledge.
How do I SSH into Bluehost?
How to enable SSH from cPanel
- Log in to your Bluehost cPanel account.
- Scroll down to Security, click the SSH/Shell Access icon.
- Click the Manage SSH Access button.
- Choose Real Shell (Bash) from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Submit button.
What is Maestro Bluehost?
Bluehost’s Maestro platform is designed to help the modern Web Pro organize their web development business on a single dashboard, so that they can focus on their clients and growing their business, without the administrative overheads.
How do I increase email storage on Bluehost?
- From the top menu under the hosting option, click on Email.
- Click View Details to the right of the appropriate email account.
- In the expanded portion, click Change Mailbox Quota to the right of the email account.
- Enter the new quota for the email account.
- Click the Change button to confirm the new quota.
Does GoDaddy have cPanel?
If you’re a GoDaddy client, you can access cPanel directly from your GoDaddy account. To find it, log in to your GoDaddy account and scroll to the Web Hosting section. For any of these methods (other than linking from your GoDaddy account), you’ll need to know your cPanel username and password.