Is cPanel free to use?
Get started for FREE
Experience everything cPanel can do for your business, free for 15 days. No credit card needed.
How do I access cPanel after install?
To access cPanel, enter the IP address or domain and the 2083 port in your preferred browser.
To log in with your cPanel account, perform the following steps:
- Enter your cPanel username in the Username text box.
- Enter your password in the Password text box.
- Click Log in. The cPanel Tools interface will appear.
What is the use of cPanel?
cPanel is a web hosting control panel software developed by cPanel, LLC. It provides a graphical interface (GUI) and automation tools designed to simplify the process of hosting a web site to the website owner or the “end user”. It enables administration through a standard web browser using a three-tier structure.
How do I upload my website to cPanel?
Uploading your website in cPanel guide
Select the Web Root (public_html/www) option and press the Go button. You will now see the File Manager screen. Click on the Upload icon. Press the Browse button to select the file you wish to upload.
How do I download from cPanel?
Downloading a file from your web site
- Log in to cPanel. …
- In the FILES section of the cPanel home screen, click File Manager:
- In the File Manager main window, navigate to the directory from where you want to download the file.
- Click the file that you want to download. …
- Click the Download icon:
How do I login to cPanel for the first time?
Access the control panel
- Sign in to the AccountCenter and click on cPanel next to your primary domain.
- Make note of your WHM URL. …
- Click on. …
- You will then be asked why you are changing the root password. …
- After this, you will be prompted to create a new strong password.
How do I find my cPanel account?
How To Create A New cPanel in WHM – cPanel Setup
- Login to the WHM.
- Click Account Functions.
- Click the icon Create a New Account.
- Under Domain Information enter the domain, username, password (twice) and the contact email address.
- In the Package section select the package your have already created.
How do I find my cPanel URL?
Logging into cPanel through the cPanel URL:
- Visit example.com/cpanel (Be sure to replace example.com with your actual domain). You will then see a login page, it will look like this:
- Login using your cPanel username and password.
How do I run cPanel?
Log in to GreenGeeks and go to cPanel by clicking the “cPanel Login” button in the “Quick Server Login” section.
- In the “ADVANCED” section, click the “Terminal” link or icon.
- Read the warning and click the “I understand and want to proceed” button.
- A terminal window will open in cPanel, and you can run your commands.
How do I create a website using cPanel?
- Log in to your cPanel.
- Click the Fantastico icon in your cPanel to open the script installer that automatically installs software such as WordPress. …
- Choose the installation location, enter an admin username and password and your email information. …
- Click the button to confirm installation.
How do I install cPanel free trial?
To sign up for a trial license for cPanel & WHM during the Getting Started in WHM process within WHM, follow the steps below:
- After accepting the End User License Agreement, the interface will display a “Get Started with a Free cPanel Trial!” message.
- Click Log in. …
- Log in to your cPanel Store account.
How do I edit my website in cPanel?
Set Up: cPanel File Manager: Editing Files
- Navigate to the folder where the file is located.
- Click on the name of the file.
- Click on the Edit icon. This will open the Edit window.
- Click Edit. This will open a new window with the content of the file displayed.
- When ready, click Save Changes on the top toolbar.
What is the difference between cPanel and WordPress?
Simply put, cPanel is a server management technology, whereas WordPress is one of the content management systems upon which you can build your website on. This might sound a little confusing, so let’s break it down. For a website to be live (accessible to anyone with an internet connection), it needs to be on a server.
What is beginner cPanel?
cPanel is a Linux-based web hosting control panel. It provides graphical user interface and is packed with lots of features that automates the process of hosting a website.