How do I whitelist an IP address in cPanel?
How to White CodeGuard IP addresses in cPanel:
- Navigate to Remote SQL. In, cPanel, find the My Databases section, then select “Remote SQL.”
- Enter IPs. Enter the IP Address(es) you want to list in the given field: Whitelist the following IP addresses: 236.233. 236.233. 174.91. 174.153. 212. 174.115. 171.
- Click Add Host.
How do I allow a specific IP address?
Go to Hosting → Manage → IP Manager:
- There you will be able to find 2 options: add IPs to allow and block access to your website:
- Just add an IP you wish to create rules for, leave a note (optional) and click on Add. …
- With IP Manager you can set rules for specific IP addresses.
How do I unblock my IP in cPanel?
Set Up: Unblocking an IP address or a domain name in cPanel
- Click IP Blocker under Security in cPanel.
- Find the IP address from the Currently-Blocked IP Addresses table.
- Click Delete in the Actions column for the selected IP address.
- On the Remove IP page, click Remove IP to confirm the unblock request.
Why cPanel is blocking my IP?
Exceeding the number of failed cPanel login attempts
When you were not able to log into cPanel for the first time, please do not try to do it as many times as possible. Once you have used the incorrect login details 20 times in 300 seconds, the IP gets blocked.
How do you whitelist IP address in Linux?
How to whitelist IP address using CLI in CSF?
- Login to your linux server using root or sudo user.
- Go to the path /etc/csf/.
- Inside the CSF directory, edit the file called csf. allow.
- Add the IP address which you want to whitelist. Save the file.
- Restart the firewall after adding the IP address.
How do you whitelist IP address in Linux server?
To Whitelist IP address:
- Click on “Firewall allow IP” to Whitelist the IP address.
- Enter the IP address which needs to be whitelisted.
- Click on change button and restart the firewall.
How do you allow IP address through firewall Linux?
- Example: How to whitelist IP address 192.168.0.1.
- Step 2: Allow incoming connections from 192.168.0.1. # iptables -A INPUT -s 192.168.0.1 -j ACCEPT.
- Step 3: Allow outgoing connections to 192.168.0.1. # iptables -A OUTPUT -d 192.168.0.1 -j ACCEPT.
- Additional Options:
How do I enable IP address and domain restrictions in IIS?
Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager. Highlight your server name, website, or folder path in the Connections pane, and then double-click IP Address and Domain Restrictions in the list of features. Click Edit Dynamic Restriction Settings in the Actions pane.
How do I allow an IP address through my firewall?
In the Windows Firewall With Advanced Security snap-in, select Inbound Rules or Outbound Rules. In the details pane, right-click the rule you want to configure, and then choose Properties. Click the Scope tab. In the Remote IP Address group, select These IP Addresses.
How do I unblock my IP address?
- To block an IP address, enter the address in the IP address field, and click Add. The address is added to the BLOCKED IP ADDRESSES list.
- To unblock an IP address by removing it from the list, click delete alongside the address that you want to unblock.
Can my IP address be blocked?
The server firewall can block an IP address for several reasons. In most cases, the blocked IP address is the result of repeated login attempts with incorrect credentials. Let’s see what are the main reasons why the IP address is blocked. Note that this list is not exhaustive, it only mentions the most common causes.
Why can’t I access my cPanel?
most probably cPanel access ports are blocked on the side of your ISP, local computer, network, firewall or antivirus. In such cases you can use http://cpanel.example.com as it’s using HTTP port 80, which is available for everyone in the Internet. Also, you can check if a specific port is blocked using Telnet command.
How do I check if my IP is blacklisted?
To check your IP status or perform the IP blacklist lookup. Open the IP Blacklist & Email Blacklist Check Tool. Enter the URL, IP address, or the email server IP address whose status you want to check. Click on the “Check in Blacklists” button.
How do I enable cPanel on namecheap?
Go to cPanel
- Sign in to your Namecheap account.
- Select the Hosting List menu from the bar on your left:
- You will be redirected to the Hosting Subscriptions page. Find the main domain for the hosting account you want to access and click the Go to cPanel button: